Mix & Match Motor Boat
- It’s all hands on deck with the Mix and Match Motor Boat from TOMY
- Wind up and sail along wherever you point the adjustable rudder
- Swap the segments to create multiple boats
- Toys included in each segment. There's a squirting water cannon, a spinning drum and a water pourer
- No batteries required
- Suitable for ages 10 months and over
Squirt, sprinkle, spin and pour your way through bath times with the Mix and Match Motor Boat from TOMY.
Watch it chug merrily through the water as the wind-up boat heads where you want it to: the rudder can be adjusted left and right so you can steer a course to port or starboard.
This clever craft is divided into four parts which you can mix and match different ways. At the front is a water cannon to shoot and spray. Back in the wheelhouse is the skipper – lift out the little bird to reveal the wind-up motor. In between you can rearrange the coloured segments. There’s a cabin that lifts out and doubles as a water sprinkler and a drum little hands can set spinning.
A brilliant distraction at bath times, children will love reassembling the boat different ways. The various activities will fire their imagination, helping to develop coordination and motor skills at the same time.
Suitable for ages 10 months and over.
No batteries required.
7.09 x 7.09 x 8.27 inches
|Out Of Package Size||
13.36 x 3.85 x 5.62 inches