- It’s Aquadoodle with a twist! Fill the Aquadoodle pen with water and see stories come to life. Each tale of Cat and Dog is a treasure hunt: run the nib over the page to see what’s hiding underneath!
- Four great stories! Find where Dog has got to, help Cat find her toys, discover wildlife in the garden and where Dog has left his bone…
- No mess – just fun! No messy paints or crayons required – just water! As the pages dry, objects disappear, ready to hunt all over again and again.
- Look, learn and laugh! An activity by day, a story-book at bedtime – take it along on your travels. Develops fine motor skills, observation, logic and hand-eye coordination.
- Made to last! High quality materials ensure your official Aquadoodle Activity Book provides years of water doodling and story-telling fun that will last from one generation to the next.
The Aquadoodle Activity Book is a real page-turner! Beautifully illustrated, you might think it’s just a story-book packed with colourful detail and engaging characters. It’s that and more: each of its four double-page spreads is a mystery that boys and girls will want to solve using the Aquadoodle pen that’s included with the set. Simply fill the pen with tap water and figure out what our four-legged friends are looking for. As kids run the nib over the facing pages, hidden treasures appear, helping them to solve each mystery. Let the page dry and the clues will disappear again, ready for the next time. It’s like painting but without the mess and no wasted paper. Help Dog sort out his red toys from Cat’s blue belongings. See where that naughty Dog is hiding: is he behind the shed or under the leaves? Where could he be? In other stories, he’s lost his bone and needs to follow the path and ‘dig’ along the way to see what’s buried at every turn. Then, there are other discoveries to be made, such as numbers of snails and caterpillars making their home around the garden. Unlike conventional picture books, Aquadoodle brings story-telling and a hands-on activity together. Play with it by day, bring it out at bedtime. With only water needed to make the pictures appear and no mess – any excess water just runs clear off the page – it’s suitable for any time of day, at home or when you’re on holiday. The chunky, easy-grip Aquadoodle pen will help develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination, while the illustrations encourage colour and shape identification, counting, observation and problem-solving. Made by TOMY from high quality materials, this original Activity Book from Aquadoodle is made to last. Suitable for toddlers and children aged 18 months and over.