Animal Friends Mat
- Hours of mess-free drawing fun! Fill the easy-grip pen with water and you’re all set. No need for paper and no worries about stains.
- The magic’s in the mat! Run the nib over the surface of the play mat and see colourful lines appear. Copy the animals around the edge, colour them in and create your own designs
- Wrap it up, ready to go! Drawings fade as the mat dries so you can use it over and over again. Roll up, ready for the next time, at home or on your travels
- Ideal for story-telling! Kids discover fascinating animals large and small as they doodle. Developing fine motor skills, and improving hand-eye coordination
- Made to last! High quality materials ensure your official Aquadoodle mat provides years of water doodling fun that will last from one generation to the next
Make friends with a magical menagerie of colourful animals! Aquadoodle’s Animal Friends mat means no messy inks, crayons or paints that can easily stain. Just fill up the chunky pen from the tap and you’re good to go! When little hands run the nib over the surface of the mat, the water brings out the colour hidden in the play mat. It’s magic! Kids can let their imagination run wild, and if any excess water should run off the mat, no problem – it runs clear so colouring fun could not be cleaner. When the mat is left to dry, doodles fade away, ready to play all over again. Framing your budding artist’s canvas are all kinds of exotic animals from the four corners of the world. There are polar bears and penguins, llamas and sloths, a lion, giraffe, a giant panda and more. There are even familiar pets to bring kids closer to home. Have fun naming all the animals and use them as inspiration for stories and drawings, as you explore a dozen designs dotted around the mat that are easy for kids to copy. The mat's generous size means there’s room for siblings and friends to share the space before it’s time to fold or roll the mat away. Use it indoors or outdoors, at home, on holiday or any time you’re on the go. There’s no paper or crayons to go missing and no waste. The Aquadoodle mat is ideal for children as young as 18 months starting out with mark making by using their hands and feet. They will soon develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills as they begin to draw with the easy-grip Aquadoodle pen that sits comfortably in their hands. Made by TOMY from high quality materials, this original mat from Aquadoodle is made to last. 75 x 55 cm. Suitable for toddlers and children aged 18 months and over.