Valtra T254 Versu
- The Valtra T4 Tractor is a tough workhorse packed with high-tech features designed to tackle even the harshest Scandinavian winters.
- Britains model features a detachable driver’s cabin, big tread tyres, superb interior detail, front and rear hitches and working steering wheel.
- Tow hitch is compatible with other 1:32 scale authentic replica farm vehicles and machinery.
- Made of die cast metal and precision moulded, durable plastic
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor play.
- Suitable for expert collectors and novice farmers ages 3 years and up
Britains, the leading farm model maker, is proud to add the Valtra licence to its line-up. The Finnish manufacturer is sure to attract a keen following, just like the full-size machines. With a sturdy AGCO engine for bulletproof reliability, packed with lots of innovative features, the T4’s cab is a great place to work. A 9” touchscreen puts Auto-Guide, U-pilot management and tractor control at the farmer’s fingertips.
The Britains model doesn’t stint on detail: there’s a removable cab where you can drop your sitting drivers (sold separately), working steering and an A-frame front hitch. It’s one of a range of 1:32 scale models built of die cast metal and plastic. Suitable for indoor and outdoor play, for kids and collectors aged 3+.