In the Night Garden
- Magical mess-free colouring! Fill the Aquadoodle pen with water and see the magic happen before your very eyes. Run the nib over the mat surface and watch their pictures come to life!
- Hours of fun! No messy paints or crayons required – just water! As the mat dries, drawings disappear, ready to start again.
- It’s story time! Decorated with favourite objects and characters from In The Night Garden, kids can see how many they recognise as they go from A to Z and start to learn their letters.
- Entertaining and educational! Use the mat to create your own stories, play a game of I-spy, and copy the designs. Fosters creativity, develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Made to last! High quality materials ensure your official Aquadoodle mat provides years of water doodling fun that will last from one generation to the next.
The Aquadoodle In The Night Garden Mat unfurls to reveal a mesmerising world full of favourite characters. Using Aquadoodle’s timeless “no mess, just water” formula, painting and drawing has never been so easy and so quick. Simply fill up the easy-grip Aquadoodle pen with water and see what happens when you run the nib over the mat! Colour appears magically before their eyes, letting little ones scribble and sketch, or fill in detail as they go. Drawings fade as they dry, leaving the mat clear to start all over again! Printed around the edge of the drawing surface are all the letters of the alphabet, each with a corresponding illustration from Aa for Apple to Zz for Zebra. In between are all the In The Night Garden favourites. There’s Iggle Piggle and his boat, Upsy Daisy, Makka Pakka and more. T is for the Tombliboos, H is for the Haahoos. Painting with water is entirely mess free – even if it drips off the side of the mat, it runs clear so parents won’t have to worry about spots and stains. It means children can even play right up to bedtime. Use the illustrations for games of I-spy, for story-telling time, and learning letters in an easy, absorbing way. When you’re done, simply roll up or fold the mat away, ready for the next day. Measuring 75 x 55 cm, there’s enough space for a couple of toddlers to explore, play and draw together as they develop fine motor skills, and associate shapes, sounds and letters to characters they know and love. The chunky Aquadoodle pen is easy for little hands to grab and ideal for developing hand-eye coordination. Made by TOMY from high quality materials, this original mat from Aquadoodle is made to last. Suitable for toddlers and children aged 18 months and over.