Peppa's Nesting Family
- Fun-packed: Watch Peppa Pig and her family appear and disappear with these cute and quirky nesting figures.
- Stacks of fun: Explore how each character fits together and how one can hide another and another!
- Water play: Daddy Pig, Mummy Pig and Peppa Pig can be used as water pourers – each has top and bottom halves that sprinkle water different ways.
- Made for little hands: Hidden in the middle is little George who rattles when you shake him.
- Make it a match: Provides hours of colour matching, nesting and figure matching play.
- Imagine: Great for role play and story-telling fun, Peppa’s Nesting Family promotes discovery, fosters problem solving and fine motor skills.
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 18 months. No batteries required.
"Peppa’s Nesting Family from Toomies is several toys in one! That’s because all of Peppa Pig’s family is hiding inside. At first glance, that’s Daddy Pig with a smile and a wavy waistline… Take him apart and hey! You’ll discover Mummy Pig inside. Separate again, and there’s Peppa Pig. Open up Peppa for another surprise: inside is little George who bobs about and rattles when you shake him. Ideal for little hands, they’ll have hours of fun working out how to nest the colourful bases neatly into one, or nesting and sorting the pieces by matching sizes and colours.
Peppa’s nesting family has so much to offer, they can even be used in the bath! Use the top and bottom of each character as fun bath time water pourers. Or take them to the beach and fill them with sand. The bases produce different patterns as you sprinkle and play with each one. The tops can also sieve water, sending it out through their ears and noses.
As children explore and develop their fine motor skills, learning to recognise shapes and colours, they’ll soon put all the pieces together, finishing where they started – and starting all over again! With all the parts packing away so neatly, parents love the nesting feature when it’s time to put toys away, or for taking along on a trip. If used in water, rinse and drain fully after use. Leave to air dry or wipe clean with anti-bacterial solution/wipes. Suitable for children from 18 months."