Screwball Scramble Level Up
- THE CLASSIC GAME WITH A NEW TWIST – All the fun of previous Screwball Scramble games, but this time it’s vertical: make your marble climb up the maze from the bottom to the top
- BEAT GRAVITY, BEAT THE CLOCK – Using just three controls to operate over a dozen obstacles, inch your way up, but don’t let the marble drop. You’ll have to start over as time keeps ticking by
- A TEST OF HAND-EYE COORDINATION – Helping hone motor skills for younger players, adults too will love mastering the controls, guiding the marble patiently up the wall.
- GO SOLO OR HEAD-TO-HEAD – You’ll need skill and speed to set your best time, or beat others to the top. Fastest player wins!
- SUITABILITY – For 1+ players aged 5 and over. No batteries required
Roll up Screwball Scramble fans! That’s just what you’ll do in this gravity-defying challenge that swaps the horizontal for the vertical. Starting right at the bottom, you need to make your marble clamber up the frame, tackling over a dozen pieces of apparatus, visiting some of them twice! On the base are just three controls you’ll jab, twist and tease to inch your way up the Corkscrew, hopscotch over the Bridge, one step at a time, and snake your way up the Ladder, skipping up the rungs, one by one. If you haven’t dropped the ball yet, you’ll sweep over the Swinging Passage, hop through Hoops, down a Shute, then back up to the Throwing Cup. Catapult that pesky marble over to a pair of floating Mazes, tip-toe over the Saw Blade Bridge and catch your breath as you soar to the top using the Lift. There are still Steps to scale, a Cloud to reach for, plus a teetering Top Rail. Drop down the Funnel for that final Screwball magic as you ding the finish bell below! If you loved Screwball Scramble I and II (sold separately), you’ll be itching to Level Up and reach for the top. As you lunge and stretch up the cliff edge, timing and dexterity are tops as you mix patience with speed and cat-like reactions. Play solo to set a time and then beat it, or go head-to-head with family and friends. Fastest up the maze wins. Suitable for 1-4 players aged 5 and over. No batteries required. Some light assembly necessary
Game time is family time
TOMY Games offer hours of entertainment through unique games that feature lots of surprises while stimulating communication and building problem-solving skills