Splash & Rescue Helicopter from Toomies
- To the rescue: Bring the fun and excitement of ocean rescue to bath time with this all-action, water splashing, helicopter bath toy
- In a spin: Fill with water and set the helicopter rotors spinning by pulling the rescue bucket
- Spray away: Fill the rotor with water and see it spray a full 360 as it whizzes round and round
- Let it pour: Rescue the dolphin in the bucket – both are designed to fill and pour streams and showers of water
- Puppy Pilot: Cute and squidgy, the pilot squirts water and attaches to tubs and tiled walls
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 12 months – no batteries required
Landing in a tub near you is the Splash & Rescue Helicopter from Toomies. This colourful floating bath helicopter is packed with fantastic water play features. Its rounded, chunky design is easy for little hands to pick up and handle, whether they reach for the tail rotor or the twin floats that support the ‘copter in the water. Up top, its blue rotor can be set in motion by pulling on the rescue bucket. The two are connected by a string: a gentle tug is all that’s needed to set the rotor spinning. Fill the rotor with water and watch as it sends spinning splashes round and round! Up front is the cockpit, home to the loveable Puppy Pilot. Dressed up in his diver kit he’s ready to jump in when he’s not piloting the orange chopper. Give him a squeeze underwater and he’ll come up squirting water from his mouth. With a suction cup for feet, he stays fixed and steady at the controls of the helicopter, or you can attach him to the sides of the tub or on other surfaces such as bathroom tiles. The rescue bucket has an adjustable handle and holes in the bottom so little ones can use it for pouring and showering play. Rescue the dolphin from danger and take him for a ride in the bucket. Place him inside and winch it up by turning the blue rotor. Turn dolphin on his head and discover another pouring action! Every bath time becomes an epic rescue adventure as children fire their imaginations and gain confidence around water, developing their motor skills and exploring a host of connections that have cause and effect. No batteries required. Suitable for children aged 12 months and over.