Tickle Time Turtle
- Music and sounds: Featuring a unique tickle sensor, a simple swipe across his tummy sets off giggles, sounds and melodies.
- Reactive and interactive: Sit him upright, lay him on his back and set him spinning… Yuri the Turtle responds to every swipe and tickle with giggles, singing and shouting “ya-hoo!”
- Five modes: Push the button on his paw for Tickle Time, Tempo Change & Funny Sounds. Lay him on his back to discover a Wake Up Game & Break Dance mode.
- Colourful and fun: Another Toomies family favourite, bright colours, flashing lights and surprising sounds provide hours of exploration and discovery.
- Batteries included. Suitable from 18 months and up.
- Toomies. Hands on fun!
Meet Yuri, the Tickle Time Turtle! Toomies have noticed how their humans spend hours swiping their phones and tablets. With Tickle Time Turtle your little ones can join the fun! Yuri’s unique tickle sensor on his tummy requires just a tap or a swipe to respond with all sorts of surprises.
He’ll laugh and giggle and make funny sounds, from springy, bouncing coils to whistles, musical scales and more. Turn his smiling face this way and that, sit him upright and press the big button on his paw to move through five different game modes – starting with Tickle Time and Tempo Change.
Yuri responds to your child’s every tickle, with infectious laughter or sounds that match the pace at which they play, developing fine motor skills and helping them recognise the links between cause and effect. Lay the colourful turtle on his back for even more play options such as The Wake up Game where he’ll snore softly while lights on his tummy flash. Keep tickling to wake him up! Or give him a spin for Break Dance where you can tap his tummy to add music sounds to a fun dance track. Suitable for children aged 18 months and over. Batteries included.
Toomies love to have fun: It’s at the heart of everything we do. We’re full of little surprises that will delight you and your child because we know memories are formed when laughter is shared!
Toomies. Hands on fun!