2 in 1 Eggventure Train
- 2 toys in 1: Spinning Ferris wheel with pods that convert into a push-along train with carriages.
- Spinning: Attach the train engine to the base and push down on the driver chick to spin the Ferris wheel.
- Driving: Load the cheeping chirpy chicks into their carriages then hook them all up to form a train with a swinging, ringing stack.
- Colour & Shape Sorting: Match the egg cup colours to the correct carriages, perfect for developing logic, problem solving and motor skills.
- Compatible & Coll-egg-tible: Hook up to a great range of Hide & Squeak® Eggventure toys from Toomies.
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 12-36 months. No batteries required.
All the fun of the fair! Jump on board for an excellent ‘Eggventure’! Explore this versatile 2-in-1 toy that combines a spinning Ferris wheel and a push-along train with carriages.
Discover five different ways to play as your little one progresses through different ages and stages! Discover sounds as each chick cheeps when pressed down into its shell. Attach the train engine to the base and press down on the train driver’s head to make the Ferris wheel spin round and round. Watch as the pods with their passengers swing and sway their way around. Unhook the engine, unclip the pods from the Ferris wheel and turn them into sturdy railway carriages that hook together to form a train. As you push it along, you’ll hear the bell ding and see the stack sway from side to side. With their cute faces and bright colours, shells are easy for little hands to pick up and fit together. Great for their motor skills, there’s also colour matching fun and shape sorting to test their logic and problem solving skills.
Part of the Toomies Hide & Squeak® Eggventure range, kids will love swapping all the different eggs from toy to toy, as well as hooking vehicles large and small to the train thanks to the universal hitch back and front. There’s more shape sorting fun to unlock with original Hide & Squeak® Eggs (sold separately): their different shaped bases (star, cross, square, etc.) fit into the pods/carriages. No batteries required. Suitable for children 12-36 months and over.