- All aboard: Push-along toy with spinning driver and 5 character passengers: Penguin, Chick, Chicken, Parrot, Duck and Budgie.
- A great Eggventure: Eggs squeak when you press down. Sit and swap them around, match the coloured tops with their bases.
- Load up & Go: Cab and passenger compartments open up for sorting play. Ideal for developing logic, problem solving, motor skills and imaginative play.
- Compatible & Coll-egg-tible: Mix and match with other eggs and hook up to other vehicles in the Hide & Squeak® Eggventures range (sold separately).
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 12-36 months. No batteries required.
The Hide & Squeak® Eggventures Egg Bus is your tot’s ticket to ride! It’s packed with exciting features little ones will love every time they take it for a spin. Starting from 12 months, they can use the sturdy bus for crawling play, accelerating the development of their gross motor skills.
As they head towards 24 months, you will find them delving inside, opening the hatch to choose a driver to pop into his slot. Right behind, the roof opens up to reveal five places for five Egg-cited passengers. Each is a different little bird hatching out of an egg base, with a matching coloured egg top to pop on top. Press on Penguin, Chick, Chicken, Parrot, Duck and Budgie to hear them squeak! Places for the eggs are interchangeable so they can all have a go at driving, and when they do, there’s another surprise. As the bus moves along, the driver spins around and around! Your child will develop further logic and problem solving skills as the Egg Bus takes them through key play milestones, stimulates the imagination and encourages role play.
Compatible with original Toomies Hide & Squeak® Eggs (sold separately), there’s more shape sorting fun to unlock with different shaped bases that lock into the slots: find the correct shaped bases (star, cross, square, etc.) to fit an entire carton into the bus. The Egg Bus also features a handy hitch designed for little hands so it can hook up to all the other vehicles in the range (sold separately). No batteries required. Suitable for children 12-36 months and over.