Hide & Squeak Egg & Spoon Set
- Discovery: Babies will love finding the chicks under their shells with their funny faces and making the eggs squeak.
- Logical and fun: Toddlers will explore shape sorting and practise colour matching.
- Imaginative play: Kids and their friends can all join in, taking part in egg-and-spoon races.
- A great gift: This colourful set comes in a gift-style box complete with cord carry-handle.
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 6-36 months. No batteries required.
- Styles may vary.
The Toomies Hide & Squeak® Egg & Spoon set doesn’t just provide hours of fun – it can keep kids entertained as they grow! Starting at six months, your child will get busy matching the egg tops to their bases, holding the chunky spoons and discovering sounds with the chirping chicks.
Each egg has its own funny face and is easy to handle for little hands, designed to stimulate the senses with bright, bold colours and squeaky sounds. A gentle press is all it takes! At 12 months, as children’s motor skills keep developing, little ones will enjoy the challenge of matching the egg colours top and bottom, and placing each egg onto the end of its spoon.
They can match spoon with egg by colour, and by sorting the different shapes that fit into the spoons: hidden under each egg is a star, a cross, a square and a heart. As toddlers graduate through their ages and stages, older ones can join with their friends or siblings for an egg-and-spoon race.
Thanks to their sturdy construction and snug-fitting parts, they’re perfect for building confidence in balancing skills: there may be broken eggs but there’ll be no mess to mop up! The set comes in a gift-style pack with a cord handle. No batteries required. Suitable for children 6-36 months. Styles may vary