Peppa Bath Floats Asst
- It floats: Made up of three parts, George and his Dinosaur sit neatly in a floating base.
- It pours: Fill the dinosaur then sieve water through the bottom or tilt to sprinkle through the mouth.
- It squirts: George figure is a water squirter: squeeze him to power the dinosaur’s spinning scales.
- Imaginative water play: Ideal for storytelling and role play, helps encourage confidence in water and develops fine motor skills.
- Collectible: Also available is Peppa’s Unicorn Bath Float, part of a collection of Peppa Pig toys from Toomies.
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 18 months. No batteries required.
One of a range of Peppa Pig toys from Toomies, this clever bath toy brings her brother George together with one of his favourite things – dinosaurs! It’s made up of three parts: a circular base that behaves like a floating ring; a dinosaur that sits on top and collects water; plus a little George figure that’s soft and squidgy and rides the dinosaur. Take them apart, swap them around and discover the fun! Sit George in the circular ring, fill the dinosaur with water and shower him with a tropical downpour through the base or tilt and sprinkle a trickle through the dinosaur’s mouth. Not to be left out, George squirts water out of his mouth after a quick dip and a squeeze in the tub. Point the jet at the dinosaur’s neck and see how the scales spin round like a paddle.
This versatile toy will grow with your child as he discovers new ways to play, explores cause and effect with the water squirter, develops fine motor skills handling the dinosaur, and builds his confidence around water. The dinosaur theme inspires all kinds of role play and provides a perfect cue for storytelling. Also available as a combination of Peppa and a unicorn, part of a larger Toomies Peppa Pig bath toy collection. Drain after use and leave to air dry. Clean the inside regularly by rinsing thoroughly with anti-bacterial or sterilising solution. No batteries required. Suitable for children 18 months and over.