- Unique design: First of its kind, this activity center engages your child through air powered play
- 3-in-1 Fun: Floor play for babies learning to sit, Table play perfect for learning to stand and walk, and Game play that helps encourage development
- Developmental toy: Promotes visual development, tactile processing, fine and gross motor skills, and problem solving
- Multiple activities: From fun fish tail flips to spinning starfish, floating sea creatures and more, there’s always something fun to play
- Award winning: Winner of a 2020 JPMA Innovation Award in Play and Entertainment category
- Lamaze Play App: Free App guides parents on ways to use our toys to engage baby's senses and support development, based on trusted information backed by experts and science
Who knew playing with air would be so much fun? Lamaze did! Winner of the 2020 JPMA Innovation Award in the Play and Entertainment category, the Lamaze 3-in-1 Airtivity Center is designed to keep baby exploring and developing starting around 6 months and all the way up to 3 years. As your baby begins to sit up, usually around 6 months, the Airtivity Center begins as a floor toy. Encourage your baby to feel the air blowing on the top of this unique activity center. Show your baby how the floating seaweed waves in the air or how the starfish spins. The happy whale at the center of this activity center has a spinning spout of “water” too! Ask them to find the swimming fish and encourage them to use their fingers to push the button on the fish bowl to stop and start the fish swimming in their little aquarium. Watch as the sea creatures magically “swim” around the ocean-themed table, all powered by air. Babies love the feel of blowing air and there are plenty of activities for them to explore. As your child grows, insert the legs to turn the Airtivity Center into the perfect height activity table for babies who are experimenting with standing or getting ready to master walking. They can move around (and around) the table for 360 degrees of air-powered play as they explore the different activities. Learning through play develops gross motor skills and problem solving skills while encouraging movement and other key developmental milestones. Developed with the experts at Lamaze, the Airtivity Center is specially designed for this too! Game play starts as your child learns how to flip the fish’s tail to move the different floating sea creatures around the table. Hit the bubbles at the right time and get rewarded with fun lights, music and surprise ocean sounds. It’s like a deep sea air hockey game! There’s even a handy pocket built in next to the fish to store the sea creatures. There are more than eight different ways to play that your little one can discover, and each is designed to encourage different areas of development as your child grows. The Airtivity Center promotes visual development, tactile processing, fine and gross motor skills, and problem solving. From sitting to standing play and fun game time, the Lamaze Airtivity Center does it all in an innovative way that will delight children and their parents alike!